A running competition
Once there was a tortoise and a rabbit challenging each other to a race to see who could reach a golden stone first and they agreed that the stone would belong to the one who would reach it first.
“Ha Ha” the rabbit laughed at the tortoise. And he said “Don’t you know that I am a fast runner. You are a slow kind of creature. How dare you challenge me! How you could over take me! I could do it even after I have slept for a few minute.”
So saying, he prepared to sleep. After a few minute sleep, he saw that his competitor had almost reached the goal. Only then did he begin to run but it was too late. The golden stone already belonged to the tortoise.

The moral of this story is that Laziness and ignorance bring us failure even we have a good talent.
By Thawma
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Good!