What is happiness?


A long time ago there was a young prince living in his father’s great kingdom. He took gold and a lot of money from his father and spent them for his happiness. His father gave him whatever he asked for such as trips to places wherever he wanted to go, whatever he wanted etc. finally his father let him be a young king.
One day after he had been educated, he thought to himself “I've got everything that I wanted to get but I still want more and more. The more I get the more I want. Unsatisfactorily one thing I don’t get yet is happiness, what happiness is and where happiness is?”
After thinking like that he started to find happiness. He went to many great men and rich men and asked about happiness. He asked them a lot of questions but wasn't satisfied with their answers because they also wanted the things that they like more and more, like him.
Finally he met with a poor man who was living alone in a peaceful forest and asked him whether he gained and found happiness by himself. The man answered “ I do find and gain happiness by myself because I am satisfied with what I am, where I am and who I am.”
Briefly speaking he said "Because I don't want more than I have" After hearing the man’s answer, he realised what happiness is and found it. So he also became satisfied with his life and gained happiness.
This story is written by Thawmamoonstars, please leave a comment if you have any idea!
2 Responses
  1. bamon Says:

    ပုံဏံခုိဟ္ေကြံ။ ေကင္မိင္မံင္ကုီရ။ ဆဗုီအဂဪလိက္ဂွ္ဟြံဂြံဗွ္မြဲေလွ္ဏီကႜာေတံ


  2. YarLin Says:

    YES I AGREE that not completely right but it isn't wrong.